CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Same ol'.

Sorry about my blog being all... non updated.

Like I said on my other blog, I've been on different sites lately. And its just seems like everyone else has been doing the same.

What's new with me you might ask?
Well, nothing really. Just friends being friends, in other words complicated, and life being the same as it normally is.
That is with maybe a couple new people thrown in there.

So that's about it.
=]
Nothing huge to report on.

XxInk

6 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

becca[you dazzle me] said...

woo... exciting, leaving me are you. jk. anyways i just started to read extras and it is driving me insane it is so ridiclous... anyways i think i got espanol homwork i most attend too. talk to you later.

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

My life's probably about the same, except my exams are over and done with!!!
YEAH!!!

Ink said...

Becca, I know! I was SO MAD at that book! It wasn't bad or anything... I just got highly annoyed by it. It was so off from the other ones!
Ugh.
Where are you now with it?

MRF13, Yay!!! I'm so glad for you!

XxInk

turnabout said...

alright sorry about being out of it for so long but i'm kinda in a bad place right now... as in i just can't seem to fit enough of everything into my days and i can't keep my energy up for very long... that's at least the part i'm willing to admit to.

sorry if i'm AWOL for a little bit longer...

Ink said...

Kitty, its fine, I've been feeling the same way.
=]

XxInk

akared said...

yeah i haven't been on lately either...I wonder why everyone seemed to drop off the face of the earth for a little while..hahaha. Probably exams and stuff.