CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

SMOSH!









So I've been watching a lot of SMOSH lately, and I decided to dedicate a post to SMOSH!
(note: links for SMOSH do have swearing in them)

Cat Soup

Toy Airplane

Left Handed

Male Model

Ian's Birthday

License Test

Anthony Gets A Haircut

Pokemon Theme Song

Food Battle 2007

The Haunting

Spiderman, spiderman

Enjoy!

XxInk

8 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

????
What's SMOSH?
LOL!
I am BORED!!!

Ink said...

Watch them! They're AMAZING!!!!!
Tell me what you thought when you're done.

XxInk

Toky said...

very interesting...lol

just to let you know...I got the new chapter up!!!

turnabout said...

Hola lady. How are you doing?

Ink said...

Cloud, YAY!
I'll read it soon.
=]

Kitty, HI! I've missed you.
I'm... okay. And you?

XxInk

Toky said...

hehe, yet another chapter up! you've got two to read now.

becca[you dazzle me] said...

what is smosh?
hola. been along time since i came
here.....
anyways...
harry potter puppets. now there is
some good times... lol

becca[you dazzle me] said...

hola chica
i tried e-mailing ya
but it isn't working right
now i will try to get to it though
talk to you soon or i hope so