CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

so it looks like...

I've posted two months in a row now!
that's an improvement for me.
I'm getting slightly better at updating my blog people. =D

so I decided that I'm just going to randomly talk about little things that have been going on with me in the past month or so.

well one of the best bands ever, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, came to around where I live.
and I was SO ready to go, and me and like three of my best guy friends were all planning on going....
but then one of them had this army thing, another one's rents had an issue with the band, and last one was in another state.
so that sucked for me. I didn't even go.
and I was so sad too, because the Red Jumpsuit singer is my all time favorite!
but whatever, I got over it.

ummm I got my hair cut. it used to be long or it was last year at this time.
but now its super amazing.
the back is REALLY short, and I spike it, and the front is longer, about 3/4 of the way down my neck, which is significantly longer than the back.
I also have bangs, and the color is... brunette, almost.

oh lets see... ummm... today I had two of my guy friends over, we shot stuff on the wii, and I threw a gummy bear at one of their heads and it bounced off.
his facial expression was hilarious. its like he couldn't believe that I actually threw a gummy bear at his forehead.

anyways, there you go everyone! I finally went on a real ramble!
=D

XxInk

0 Ways that we express ourselves to the world: