CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Another Max Ride post.

Well, yesterday the third installment in the Maximum Ride series came out.
And I'm TOTALLY PSYCHED OVER IT!! I will, again, tell everyone out there to read this series if you get the chance. You can get it at Barnes and Noble for about $13 its worth every penny.
If you want adventure, action, and humor then you'll LOVE this series.
Trust me I know these things, considering how I have all three books... you should take my advice on this. Its worth it.

XxInk

2 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Olhado Hesse said...

Go Max Ride!! Yo, you commented my first blog... literally titled "Ma First Blog" And I totally love the Max Ride series. I bought the third one and read it all day (I'm a slow reader) I couldn't put it down!!! Did you read it yet? It's awesome.

P.S. My friends think I'm crazy for reading it, so every time they say that I kind of hope a Flyboy will come along and... nah haha I'm not that cruel

.--Warning.

Ink said...

YES I READ IT!!!! I thought that it was SO SAD when Ari died!!! It almost made me cry!! What did you think about Jeb being Max's dad?! OMG! And Ella was really her half sister!
And the whole kissing scene was SO CUTE!! I'm happy that they had a little romance in there.
What did you think about it?

You aren't crazy for reading it... they're crazy for not reading it.
: D

XxInk