CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Rain, Rain.


Today was a gorgeous day, sunny, a little cloudy but still nice day.
So me and my mom went shopping and while we were in the store we heard...
rain.
POURING RAIN.
Which was bad considering my mom left the windows open in our car. Yeah.
Great just great. It was going to be wet butt galore for us.
We check out and go to our car and our seats were totally drenched. Not to mention the rest of the car too. Everything was drenched. The steering wheel had water literally coming out of it when my mom turned it.
And, oh yeah, we had to go to like... two other stores after this one. Great.
So we walked around the rest of the shopping day with wet thighs.
Very attractive don't cha' think?

Anyways. This post is pointless just like my
other ones, but now that I think about it without wet pants... its actually a little bit funny.
Well, I hope I didn't totally bore you with this.

XxInk


0 Ways that we express ourselves to the world: