CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Ok you tell me stalker or not...

Ok, I'm still debating on weather or not this one guy I saw was a stalker or not... so you guys tell me what you think after you read the story mkay?

I was driving with someone and was looking out over a river, well, I saw some guy sitting in one of those off road dips, and he had binoculars looking out across the river. And nobody is ever really on the other side EVER. So I looked in the general direction that he had those things pointed, and there was a family there. Just playing on the beach. So I freaked out and told the person that I was with about it, but she said that he was probably just "Bird watching".
I'm still not convinced.
Tell me what you guys think, and I'll sort of take a vote.

XxInk

0 Ways that we express ourselves to the world: