CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Just wondering...


Does anyone out there reading this share my love for the Twilight series?
It seems like nobody else I know does, so I'm wondering if anyone out there does read this series!
If so then I have one question... will Edward let Bella become a vampire in the last book or not?
Hmm...

I know that this post is even shorter then my other ones, but I was bored and felt like doing something on my little blog.

XxInk

10 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Nudge.::.Twin said...

Hello! I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!! it's amazing. Well, have you read NEW MOON? It's the sequel. Eclipse is the 3rd but it won't be out til August 7. I don't know the answer to your question, but I do know why Edward can't read Bella's mind though. SHe has a private mind so that nobody can get in it. You should check out dana's blog. I got a hyper link to it on my blog.

Ink said...

YAY!!!!! Now I know that I'm not the only one out there that LOVES these books!! Yes, I have read new moon.
I didn't like it as much as I liked Twilight though... but it was still VERY good. I did think that the one part where Bella was with that... umm... what was that name of those practically ancient vampires... oohhh, well, I totally forgot their little group name or whatever...
Anyways, I thought that part where all those people were eaten was really nasty. Yuck.
THANK YOU SSSOOOO MUCH FOR TELLING ME WHEN ECLIPSE COMES OUT!!! When I went to get MR3 at Barnes & Noble I was looking everywhere for it!! Then this little dude helped me look it up and was all like "It comes out in August" so I was a little mad.

XxInk

Courtney said...

i LUV the Twilight books!!! Can't wait for Eclipse!!! My friend has pages of Twilight memorized! She's, like, in love with Edward, lol.

Ink said...

YAY!!! More peoples who share my love for Twilight(and Edward)!!!
OMG!!! I KNOW!! I can't WAIT till Eclipse comes out!!! Ok so I still don't have my question answered... what do you guys think, will Edward allow Bella to become a vampire in the end or not? I think that he should, he'll try to kill himself when Bella dies anyways... why not live forever with her?
Sssooo??

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

oh heck ya i read this series, jeez i am sending you so many comments, anywho i don't know!!

Ink said...

Becca, I LOVE that series (as you already know)! I cannot wait till the third one comes out! What do you think is going to happen?! OMG!! Its coming out this August yay!!

XxInk
P.s. I don't mind getting a lot of comments from you, I like it! Its nice to know that I have someone to talk to!

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i know i am excited but the bad thing is i am going to be at band camp and it comes out the day after my b-day! bad timing but i am having my dad come up on that day so he can buy it for me and my friend!! i have like no idea but i am so very excited!!

Ink said...

Well, that's ok! You can still buy it while your out there right?
Really? You are an August baby? ME TOO! It comes out three days before my b-day! Its going to be ssssoooo gooooo!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

no way! that is so cool!! and well my dad has to drive up alone so i am hoping he will be willing to go out and buy it for us!!

Ink said...

I hope he does! Its going to be such a good book! I don't think that I could stand not being able to talk to someone about it either! None of my friends have read it soooo... yeah its hard because they totally don't get what I'm talking about.

XxInk