CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Another post tonight...

This is my second post of the night.
Its amazing that I'm even on now, my daddy was superly nice to me and gave me a little more than my normal time on here.
(Thanks Pavio! Love you!)

But I just wanted to say to all you peoples who read my post "Dude, pull up your pants much?" (If you haven't, then go back and read it, apparently its one of my best posts...)
I actually went back to the same BK (Burger King) a couple days ago, and these two maybe collage age dudes, were there.
And at least one of them had serious my-pants-are-going-to-fall-off-at-any-given-momentness.
I was thinking,
What the freaking heck?! Every time I go here there's some guy that either is wearing pants that he fit into before he went on the Adkins diet, and never bothered to buy ones that actually fit his skinny... butt.... or he just thinks that chicks like to see his flowery boxers!
And I'M always the chick that gets boxer-blinded.
Goodness.

So me and my mom are sitting there and my mom's all like "I'm not looking. I'm not looking. I'm not looking." And she's grinning ear to ear, laughing a little.
(In case you don't know, me and my mom have an awesome relationship. Yeah, she can be weird about a lot of things, but I still can basically tell her anything, and almost not be embarrassed by her in public. If you're reading this, I love you mother!)

And I think that I speak for most of us chicks out there when I say...
Dudes, pull up your pants.

XxInk

9 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

turnabout said...

omg you so do!

elfgirl564 said...

and if you cant pull up your pants, at least get boxers that dont have holes in them! geez!! my parents forgot about me so thats why im still on.

Ink said...

Yeah, I know right??

XxInk

Unknown said...

OH YEAH!!!
i totally know what you mean.
like they can't take their hands away from their waist, and they have this goofy penguin strut to keep them up.

*waddle waddle waddle*

speaking of penguins...
guess who's mad at me? >.<

Ink said...

Oh, I don't know...
Prancer?

XxInk

Unknown said...

stupid penguin lover...
*crosses arms and pouts*

Ink said...

Yup, stupid, stupid boy.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

hehehe cute, lol

that could have been the first blog i have ever read on here actually to think that one blog made us friends, lol

Ink said...

I think you might be right Becca...
It feels like so long ago that we met too... you know?

XxInk