CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Loopa.

So I'm like really bored right now. Nobody's online right now, so I thought that I'd post for you guys when you got back son so that you'd have something to do.

Any of you seen Next? The one with Nick Cage? My goodness that was good. For those of you who haven't, WATCH IT.
It was really kinda confusing at first, but its superly good.
Its about this guy (Nick) that can see two minutes into the future. But for some reason he saw WAY MORE then two minutes with a certain chick... and... well...
Just watch it please!

XxInk

12 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

turnabout said...

Yeah actually, I heard about that movie. I wanted to see it but I forgot all about it until now :P

link said...

I share your screaming anger.

link said...

I would like to watch that movie.

2 MINUTES!!!!!!!

Ink said...

Kitty, you should totally watch it.

Link, thanks at least someone does!
: )
And yes, you need to watch that movie. Its superly good!

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

I haven't watched it yet. But i watched Stardust. It was quite nice.

Ink said...

You should. And I LOVE Stardust! It was SO GOOD!!!

XxInk

turnabout said...

mm, my friend and I went to see Stardust a while back. It was good.

Ink said...

I know right? I loved it!

XxInk

Undyings said...

I heard about it,but I don't do good in dark places with a whole bunch of humans around.
I hope you and me can become friends..

Just another face in the crowd said...

I missed talking to you too :)
I'm glad to hear from you.
What do you think of my background?

Ink said...

Kaya Westwood, that's okay! Just watch it at home with some fellow vampires!
And I hope we can too!

XxInk

Ink said...

Just another face in the crowd, I missed talking to you too!

And yes, I do I like it a lot!
Its so pretty!

XxInk