CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Woah, woah.

So I'm kinda mad at myself right now. Last night I was out and about, and one of my guy friends works at a local pizza place, and I passed it on my way to something.
I was looking in there for him and couldn't spot him.
So I figured that he wasn't working.
Later, I asked his... friend that's a girl (who knows everything about him) if he was working that night. It just so happens that he was working at the same time that I was there.
I was SO MAD at myself for not asking her before I left! I've been waiting for an opportunity to go there and visit him.
And I missed my chance to do so.
: (
Well, that might actually be good for him though. It spares him from my abuse... jk.
XD
So what have we learned from all this kids?
Always check and see when your friends days and hours are so you can mess with them when you get the chance.
And THERE is a life lesson from Ink.

XxInk

11 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

becca[you dazzle me] said...

you are truly semi evil aren't you lol, i would do the same thing though... lol

Ink said...

I am! And I guess so are you...
XD

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

OMG!!! I haven't been on your blog in ages!!!! I am sooooo sorry!!! I love the new layout!!!

Ink said...

No prob.
And thank you!

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

OMG!!!! YOU'RE ONLINE!!!! I'm great!!!! I'm almost done with almost half of my books. I borrowed 8 books!!! YAY!!!

Ink said...

Woots for you!!!

And I'm only on for another... 10 minutes...

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

NOO!!!! Sniff

Unknown said...

oooh yeah... you kinda need to check up on that kinda stuff... XD

Ink said...

Lith, Ah, that's why I have you. I don't need to know everything about this guy when you already do.
: )

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i try, hehehe

Ink said...

So do I.
XD

XxInk