CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving.

My Thanksgiving was... interesting.
The food was good, the fam time was cool. But the end of my Thanksgiving SUCKED.
Here's why.
I was coughing last night so I asked my mom if I could take some cough medicine. She said it was fine.
But I accidentally overdosed. Like three times too much. I thought that it was a table spoon, not a TEA spoon.
And my mom asked me if I took it, I was like
"Yeah."
And she asked me how big the little spoon was, I told her that it was pretty big...
Then we figured out that I took a triple overdose of it, and my mom had to call the hospital.
And the hospital hooked her up with POISON CONTROL.
I was freaking out the whole time, well, ever since my mom had said that I might have to make myself throw up, and quite possibly go to the hospital.
So this guy on the phone was saying to my mom that I might have to get
my STOMACH PUMPED. That just absolutely came down on me hard, I broke down.
And then like 10 minutes later my mom told me that all I had to do was go to sleep, and that I'd be dizzy and drowsy and that I didn't need to make myself throw up and I didn't need to get my stomach pumped.
Man, that scared the LIVING CRAP OUT OF ME.
But the dude was right. I was pretty dizzy this morning...
Anyways, that's my horrible Thanksgiving night.
How was everyone else's Thanksgiving?

XxInk

10 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Just another face in the crowd said...

OMG!!! I'm so happy you're okay!! That would've been so scary!!
Mine was okay... I was really tired for some reason though....

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

OMG!!! That would be so gross. Eww... Stomach pumped. Gross. I don't celebrate Thanksgiving. But happy Thanksgiving anyways!!! THANKS!!!!! Sniff. I can't believe i did so well. Highest in the whole nation is 294. She broke the record. The highest score ever before this year was 292 which was achieved in 1993. Wow. Incredible.

Ink said...

Just another face in the crowd, thanks. And it was.
: /
Everyone gets tired after turkey...
XD

MRF13, I didn't... that's the good part.
WOO HOO!!!!
I'm so proud of you!!!

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

Thank you!!!!

Ink said...

Yuppers!

XxInk

Anonymous said...

wow...ink i hate to say but your thanksgiving quite possibly sucked more than mine...jk....well i am glad your okay and they didnt have to go all stomack pummping on you.....the name just sounds bad....*shivers*...


-MRR

becca[you dazzle me] said...

oh jeez, i actually know someone that OD and fainted in class on cough sryup it was bad

Ink said...

MRR, I'm betting that it did.
And thanks, Its good to know that you all care!
XD

Becca, REALLY? That sucks.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah but he is fine

Ink said...

Oh, good. So how are YOU?

XxInk