CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Spinning...

Well, the weird title doesn't have anything to do with this post. I just felt like writing that instead of "Sooo..." or something like that again.

So turkey day is coming up. And I'm not going to my grandparents surprisingly.
We're just going to have a fam thing at home... with maybe one of my best friends joining us... but he's already like family.
Anyways, my mom is going to make everything. The works, turkey, mashed potatoes, like three different kinds of pie, like I said, everything. Its going to be yummy in the tummy!
Plus, I love my family. Its going to be nice not having to go anywhere for Thanksgiving for once.
So what are my blogger peoples doing for Turkey Day?

Random question time. Any of you seen Oceans 13? I think I'm going to watch it either today or tomorrow... for those of you who have seen it, tell me what you thought of it.
TANKS!

Hope you all have a GREAT Turkey Day!

XxInk

6 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Just another face in the crowd said...

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving as well. :)

I'm just seeing some family... and eating. Hehe

Ink said...

Thanks! You too!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

no you have a great thanksgiving day and this is the one holiday i fear because the amount of food and relatives in one room SCARY lol and i have not seen that movie you will have to tell me how it is!

Ink said...

Becca, thanks! You too!
And I know, hope it goes well for you!

Eh, I didn't finish it. Decided to go to bed, it was a really boring movie.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i never saw it so i wouldn't know i watched happy feet for the first time and john tucker must die, and i really like jonh tucker and happy feet was good, so yeah

Ink said...

Oh, how good was it?

XxInk