CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

The aftermath.

Of the holidays.
I want to know what happened with all of you, what you got, where you went, how it was for you.
All that yummy stuff.

If you're wondering, my Christmas was fine. I got everything that I wanted and more. So its all good.
And yes, one of these days I will write a superly long post. Not just my usual tiny ones.
Just you wait...
XD

XxInk

4 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Just another face in the crowd said...

Hey, I think you already figured out how to do the avatar. XD

I LOVE SMOSH! THEY ARE SO FUNNY! Anthony and Ian are hilarious. x]

Ink said...

Yeah, I did. I got me mum to help me out.

I know! They're AMAZING! They make me laugh SO MUCH.
Have you seen the pokemon vid that they made?
Or the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles one??
I LOOOOVE THOSE!!

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

Hehe sorry. ^^;

Yeah I used to watch them before they got famous. T.T
The pokemon video was the first one I ever saw. XD

They are so funny!!!!

Ink said...

No, its fine.
: )

I know same here! I watched the pokemon one first too, and I LOVED IT!

They are!!!

XxInk