CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

I Am Legend.

I'm not going to spoil it for anyone out there that wants to see this movie still, but if you like thrillers with a little horror thrown in...
You'll love this movie.
I did.
And I'm so high strung right now...

XxInk

13 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Caitlin Summers said...

Cool. I heard Will Smith was great in it...

What would you give it out of five stars?

Ink said...

Hmmm... probably 4 to 4 1/2.
It was really good.
XD

XxInk

Ink said...

So how have you been? I haven't talked to you in a while...
: )

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

I saw it last night! I was disappointed, it could have been sooo much better. I still liked it and all but they could have made it more intense. Will Smith did a terrific job! I was so amazed by him! If you want to see what I wrote about it, go to my Deviant Art.

Link: wings-03.deviantart.com

Just another face in the crowd said...

Oh btw, which choice for Max? Do you mean the commercial they made?

Ink said...

I thought that it was good the way it was... he didn't have to DIE. But in a way he did...
Does that make sense?
And yes, he did!

I don't think I get that site...
Sorry.
: (

And yes, that chick was the one that I was talking about.

XxInk

Sk8erGirl said...

dude I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!

Ink said...

Yeah, they're cuties.

XxInk

Caitlin Summers said...

I've been good. Busy...

I haven't blogged in over four months.

Hmm...well then, I might go and see it if I have the time.

I think it looks good as well...

Ink said...

I know, I've missed you!

And you should, I loved it. (as you already know)
XD

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

hi i knows that you enjoyed that

Ink said...

So that means that you have to go and enjoy it now!
XD

XxInk

Unknown said...

THAT'S WHAT I SAID! I WAS REALLY HIGH-STRUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WAS TOTALLY SAPZING WHEN I SAW THAT MOVIE! AND I'M NOT THE SUSPENCEY TYPE. AND I SURVIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!