CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Holidays.

So I know that soon enough, we're all going to be out for the Christmas/holiday season.
And I just wanted to wish you all a happy whatever-you-celibate(not to offend anyone, I just don't know everyone's traditions here, so I thought that I'd go with that title)!!!
I hope you all have a great holiday season, and I'm also hoping to hear all about it from you guys!!

XxInk

18 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

turnabout said...

I finally got out of school! YES YES YES!!!

Just another face in the crowd said...

HAPPY EVERYTHING! :D

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

Thanks!!! I posted the post about Japan. Minus the photos. I love the DO NOT CLICK button!!!!! It was hilarious!!!! Lol. All I did was press and hold the return button. I finished it in under 1 minute!!! FUN!!!! Lol. Happy hols!!!!

Ink said...

Yay Kitty!!!!

And thank you Just Another Face In the Crowd!!!
XD

MRF13, sweet, I'm there!
Same to you!!
: D

XxInk

Georgina said...

Yippie, today was the last day of school for 2007! Happy Holidays!
(What a coincidence; posted on another blog that I would check out Relient k, and here it is on your blog :)
~Issy
www.parasane.wordpress.com

Ink said...

Same to you!

And Relient K is my FAV band EVER.
Hope you like them!!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

hey miss ya get on i am really really bored, actually i am really hungry but that is because i haven't ate yet, anyways...

Ink said...

Miss ya too!
What's going on with you missy?
XD

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

Yay!!! I love my new iPod nano!!! It's so small!!!

Ink said...

Oooooooooo!
What color did you get?????

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

Silver! And my case is pink. My dad engraved my name for me(again). I wish I got their albums!!! And thanks!!!!

Ink said...

That sounds totally awesome!
I'm so glad that you like it!

Yeah, Riot! is amazing...

XxInk

Unknown said...

hey-o!!!!!! i posted.
see it and gawk at the shortness!!

Ink said...

Mmmmmkay.

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

I know!!! I wish I bought it!!!

Ink said...

You should.
XD

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

Thanks for commenting my blog! :D I went to Chicago. XD

Btw, I don't think that my best friend (anonymous) commented me, I think that was one of my family members, but if it was anonymous, than that was sweet thanks. XD

Ink said...

Yeah, no prob.
: D
How was Chicago??

Whoever said it, I thought that it was cute.
: )

XxInk