CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Yesterday.

Was fun.
I went to a hockey game with a couple of my guy friends (one of which was playing, and he was awesome), it was so fun!
I love the brutality of the game, where you knock the other guy over, and you meant it. It was all part of the plan you know?
It was so fun for me to watch.

And I had an amazing time just hanging out with my friend wile watching the game.
We made fun of the TOTALLY crappy speakers in there.
They were so bad that it was funny.
And he taught me some chords on his acoustic to one of my fav songs. And now I have learned my first guitar chord!
Yay!
I'm actually going to start getting real lessons soon, I have my acoustic ready and tuned and everything.
I'm SO EXCITED about it too!

Anyways, back to yesterday.

Afterwards, me and my guy friends piled into their minivan and went over to best buy to play some guitar hero.
Its so funny because we all SUCK. But we had fun playing it anyways.
At least we weren't alone in sucking, right?

But it was kinda sad because I had to go home earlier then I wanted to because my parents wanted me home for dinner.
Bet, eh, so long as I got some time in with them right?

XD

So how is everyone?

XxInk

13 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

turnabout said...

tons of my friends (mostly the girls) play hockey, they're disustingly good *rolls eyes*

have fun with the lessons! :)

guitar hero is soooo fun, my brother has it :P

turnabout said...

oh, and super glad you had a good day ;)

Ink said...

I think that its totally awesome when girls play hockey.
It just goes to show that girls are just as tough as guys.
So they can't be sexist about it anymore.
: D

I will!

Oo! Which one does he have??

And thaaaaaaaanks!

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

Hockey is okay. I prefer floorball. It's hockey without ice and the puck. They use an air hockey ball. I took it as my module and I was one of the 2 who got an A! Lol. The other one was a guy. Stupid idiot. I really like badminton! I was the best P6 girl in the module. Lol. My partner was a guy. Cos the girls weren't any good. Lol. Tht sounds like an awesome day! I wish I could go out, but I'm stuck at home with a laptop and books. That's a good thing. XD

Ink said...

I was stuck at home too.
Well, not the day that I went out, the day after that one.

But really? You like badminton??
How is it anyways?

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

Badminton is really fun! It's easier than Tennis. I have Tennis lessons every Sunday. Maybe I should take Badminton as my CCA. Chess Club is out cos some freak in my class who I just met today and already hate is going there. Choir seems boring. I really like badminton. Cos I'm good at it I guess. Lol. XD

Ink said...

Well, I wish that I could watch you play!
I bet that you're totally amazing at it!
XD

XxInk

turnabout said...

The second one I think inky

Ink said...

That one is awesome.

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

But... My dad said that if I play both Badminton and tennis frequently, I won't know what stroke to use so I guess I'm gonna put Tennis as my second choice. I don't think i'm awesome at it, just better than average. Lol

Ink said...

Better than average is still awesome though.
: )

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

sounds like fun!

Ink said...

It WAS!!
Eep!

XxInk