CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

DOCTOR! DOCTOR!

Just listening to a song. And that's what I heard while I was thinking of a title.
Funny how those things happen like that...
(And in case your wondering, the song was Family Force 5, LOVE ADDICT! Its in my playlist, the one on the very bottom... GO!)

So this is going to sound really like inhuman and stuff, but I don't like this time of the year.
And its not that I don't like Christmas. I just don't like all the craziness associated with it.
With all the traveling, and the parties, then the shopping, and the snow (UGH), and the cheesy music.
It just kinda stresses me.
I much prefer like Halloween time of year, everything is more... calmish.

SANTA IS REAL KIDS!!!!

*ahem* sorry about that. I just had the sudden urge to give some stupid kid false hopes.
= D

*said in an overly sugary voice*
So what are you kids doing for Christmas?

XxInk

26 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

becca[you dazzle me] said...

lol i love you so much. i feel the same exact way! i really hate the running around and crap no one taking there time, i sort enjoy wacthing people rushing through it is sort of funny! : D

Ink said...

I love you too'z!

It is now that I think about it...
XD

So how are you today?

XxInk

turnabout said...

That's the way I feel most of the year ;)

Ink said...

Yay! I'm not alone then!
XD

So how are you Kitty?

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE SNOW!?! I have a snow day right now! :D

Well, I don't celebrate Christmas but I usually get a present from my friend who does celebrate Christmas. XD

Ink said...

There's just too much of it where I live...
That's all.
: )

Well, yay! Presents are always good!

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

Yeah... it's all ice here right now. XD

Yes! Presents are fun!!

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah... well i feel like it isn't even coming up you know, it doesn't feel like christmas but that is how it was before too so i guess, yeah i dk

and i am alright busy sort of i have a band concert tonight actually i am not suppose to be here right now... talk to you soon

Ink said...

Just another face in the crowd,
So what's new with you?

Becca, I know right? I get so weirded out thinking every now and again that its almost Christmas...
Goodness.
Well, have fun and I'm sure that you'll be GREAT!
Love you!

XxInk

link said...

OF COURSE SANTA IS REAL!!!!!!i mean the whole santa thing makes sense!a ginormoly fat man flies to every house in the world in 12 hours breaking and entering leaving black dusty rocks in each house and then squeezing himself back up the 1 and a half foot chimney fighting his 100 mile waist so he can go back to his 500 degree below celcius home at the northern end of the earth to get fatter on a job well done crushing children's dreams!as i said before, it all makes sense.

Ink said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha!
Wow! Now it DOES make sense!
XD

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah well it isn't so much wow it is christmas but more of HOLY CRAP IT IS ALMOST ANOTHER YEAR!

so anyways that band thing was i dk boring...

ohhhh santa is kind of creepie though if you think about it, i mean his guy randomly coming into your house eats your food and then leaves stuff for you. i mean creepie!!

Ink said...

I know right? It shouldn't almost be 2008!!!

Really?

It is creepy... now that I think about it...
OH! There's actually a version of Santa (I THINK) where he sends slaves to bring all the toys to the kids.
*shivers*

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

I'm okay... Stressed, but okay. My brother makes so much sense doesn't he? XD

Ink said...

Well, you aren't the only one. I think everyone's stressed at this time of the year.
: )

He's a funny kid. He's cool.
: D

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

Yeah I know... I just can't wait until break. :)

Yeah lol XD

Ink said...

So what else is new with you missy?

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

Meh... I don't know... I have been playing KH2 a lot. XD

Ink said...

I love LOVE that game!!
Have you beaten it yet???

XxInk

Ink said...

What's with the little blogger logo next to our names??

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

I have beaten it many times. XD

I don't know...

Ink said...

Same here!
Who's one of your fav's?

Its weirding me out...

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

OMG!!!! I am back!!!! I've decided the first half of the day, I'll be reading every1's blogs. I guess my dad will be inviting his friends over for xmas and he'll be roasting beef, lamb and maybe chicken. Why so much food?? Cos he has many friends and I cn eat a cow. Lol. Then I guess we'll open presents? My dad is giving me an Ipod nano for xmas if I behave. I'm getting silver!!! Anyway, my Ipod mini's battery is dying even if I charge it. So... it' time for a new Ipod!!! I have no idea when this comment became so long. Talk to you soon!!!

Ink said...

Well, I'm glad to have you back missie!

And OH! That sounds AWESOME!
HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!!!
XD

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

THANKS!!!!!

Ink said...

Yup!
XD

So how was your time in... Japan was it?

XxInk