CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 1, 2007

YES!!!

I'M FINALLY OUT OF SCHOOL!!!!!!! Jeez, I thought that it would never END!!! Who else will share in my triumph?!

*snickering* I'm such a dork!!

XxInk

29 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

becca[you dazzle me] said...

well alex stays a werewolf, and jess kissings some guy when she is visiting her grandparents and she feels so bad, i have that part written out if you want to read it just say it and i will post or something, but yeah i read all my comments so far. and i hope you got all the ones i sent including this one. but thank you a lot, I'll post the second chapter sooner or later, anywho check my blog out whenever i kept up to date on yours, comment me back if you want

Ink said...

So Alex is a warewolf? Okay, that clears things up! Where is it written out? On your blog? Okay, I'll go and check it out ASAP!
Yes, I got all your comments.
Thanks again for commenting on my blog! : D
I'll keep up to date on yours too!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah no problem and i don't think i'll ever look at a twinkie the same way ever again! and yeah i don't think i wrote that anywhere so better check/ add that lol

Ink said...

I'm not sure I will either!

Wrote what?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

that Alex was a werewolf, and also (hahaha) and anyways first i got to go for a while but i'll talk to you later and also i have to ask you something VERY important, i want to change Jess' name for sure but i don't know what, so you have any suggestions? and i might change Alex's..i am not sure yet, well i'll talk to you soon!!

Ink said...

Hmmm... I don't know... give me a couple hours and I'll get back to you on the name thing mkay?
I'll ttyl then!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

ok well since your probably off now i am going to let you think about it and i am going to go now i have to study for stupid history class!!

Ink said...

I like Jess, and Alex. But before I make any suggestions... what were you thinking?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

mmm... i don't know yet, but i like alex jess not so much just she doesn't feel like a jess to me, i am not sure but i got to go again im going to post a blog later to night so i'll talk to you soon!!!!!

Ink said...

I'm still thinking...
Okay, I'm just naming one off the top of my head but... what about Leslie?
Or maybe Grace?
I'm still brainstorming.

Again, I can't wait to read it!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

well i can't wait to read your next one! and mmm... i like grace, Leslie not so much only cause i have an old friend named that and i would always think of her

Ink said...

Okay, so at this point Grace is a possibility... what names are YOU thinking at this point?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i don't know still i was thinking on Haily or something like that you got anymore?

Ink said...

Don't do Haily. Its not that I don't like the name or anything, I'll just always think about AI's (American Idol's) Haily. As you can tell I didn't like her too much.
What about Hope(I know its so much like Grace but still I sorta like it...)? Or... or... I know!! Why don't you go on to this site...

http://123-baby-names.com/

It has the origins and meanings of the names on here from all around the world. You could get a name with a meaning behind it that ties into the book.
Tell me what you think or if you find anything!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

ok and i really like hope that is a pretty sweet name!! but grace is still up there and okay i won't go with Haily. : ) i'll check the website out right now!

Ink said...

Gooooood!!! I hope you find something!!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

me too, i will let you know if i find something and i will let you know and i want your input on it!!

Ink said...

Alright!! Got to go. Mom's on me again.

XxInk

Ink said...

I promise I'll check out your blog tomorrow ASAP!!!!!!
ttytomorrow!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

okay but i think you already did wow i really sleepy and i want to go get ice cream now!! mmmm ice cream..... (day dreaming) : ) (grinning ear to ear my dear)

Ink said...

Yes I did, and I liked it A LOT (as you probably already know...)!!
I checked it out last night. I thought that my mom said that I couldn't be on for the rest of the night, but if I give her a couple hours she'll probably forget.
I guess that's what happened...

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

that is funny!

Ink said...

That's my mom for ya.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

: ) my mom doesn't forget she can stay mad for sometime

Ink said...

Ooh, I'm sorry.

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

it is okay she usually is in a really good mood, so i really don't have to worry but my dad sometimes makes her upset and my oldest sis does too but mostly she is happy : )

Ink said...

Okay, good. Happy is good! I'm going to go and look at your blog now!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

ok you do that!

Ink said...

I will!!

XxInk