CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

I know, I know.

That I keep changing the background of my blog. I'm sorry, I just can't find anything that I really love. But I really like this one.
What do you guys think of this one? ITS TIFA!!
As compared to my other ones that is...

Tell me what cha' think... again.

XxInk

15 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

turnabout said...

what ever makes you happy. i like it though.

love ya,
kat

becca[you dazzle me] said...

it is fun i like it, but it is your choice!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! :)






-MRR

Toky said...

Hey, I'm finally gonna start writing my story again!

I'm just posting this on your page in case you don't check ym blog for updates and stuff...GO CHECK IT!

hehe

elfgirl564 said...

hey kitty kat!

i like it inky. what kat said.
elfy

IT"S THE ATTACK OF THE FORTY FOOT FLYING CHICKENS!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry, had to say that.)

Ink said...

THANKS EVERYONE!!! I'm really starting to like it too!!

XxInk

Ink said...

CLOUD?!?!?!?!
OMG!! I haven't heard from you in FOREVER!!!!!
I'll go there now!!

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

I LOVE IT!!!! HOLD ON. I'll comment later

turnabout said...

I take it that since you havent heard from him in forever the name Cloud shouldn't mean anything to me other than he's a character in Final Fantasy...

Ink said...

MRF13, GOOD!!
Okay! Talk to ya later then!

XxInk

Ink said...

Kat, yeah its been a couple months since I've heard from him.
I missed him, and was totally shocked that he commented.
Hence the freak out comment...
XD

XxInk

turnabout said...

yeah, i figured :P

Ink said...

XD

XxInk

Unknown said...

i like it. i like all of them... so i'm not much help... XD

Ink said...

Thanks anyways Lith!

XxInk