CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 29, 2007

My crazy weekend...

Well, this weekend was both tiring, and fun.
My brother had one of his friends over on saturday. (who is also one of my friends) We had a good time...
Then sunday me and my brother both had two surprise parties to go too... one of a couple of my friends, and one for LITH.
I had a blast at both of them...
But you all should have seen Lith's face!!! OMG!!! It was GREAT!!!!!
And the party(s) were GREAT. Good cake... ice cream... whatever.
We had a lot of fun, and now I feel like the corpse bride.
But it was all worth it.
XD

So what's going on with you guys?

XxInk

6 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

turnabout said...

glad you had fun!!!

mmm nm dying of boredem. and overload of hw but w/e P:

Ink said...

I did, thanks!

I'm dieing of other things for the time being...

XxInk

Unknown said...

i hate you and everything you stand for...

*mumbled under breath* conspirating surprise birthday parties behind my back... psh! *makes hand motions in the air* who needs you? *stalks over to a corner to eat left over birthday cake*

I HATE YOU FOR YOUR GREATNESS!!!!!!!!!

XD XD XD XD XD

i am really in a giddy mood...

Ink said...

I "Hate" You too Lith.

XxInk

Unknown said...

XD

i had popcorn.

Ink said...

What?!?! And you didn't tell me?!?!

XxInk