CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

My friday.

Sorry I haven't been on a lot the past couple days. I was doing a lot.

Friday was... CRAZY.
I'll spare you all the details, but it went kinda like this...
I had to do school first of all, then pick up my brother with my mom from his work, then go to the mall and pick up a couple presents, for a party that was happening that night, then I went back home, (by then it was like 5) and had to call one of my friends that called me about carpooling.
That took me a while to figure that whole thing out, and an hour later I was out the door till half past midnight.
Yes, that's how long the party was.
And we watched Invisible...
Anyone out there seen it?
I thought that it was SO SAD!!!!!!!! Don't watch that movie if you don't want to be depressed.
Or feeling very morbid.
Ugh, anyone know how I feel about that movie?

Anyways, I'll talk to you all laters!

XxInk

13 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

turnabout said...

no i haven't seen that movie. what is it about?

elfgirl564 said...

ink, i have five bruises on one leg. i am such a klutz. UGH!!!!

turnabout said...

ow! how'd you get those bruises?

Ink said...

Kitty, Its about this kid that dies, or at least he thinks that he does but he's really alive only in a freaking coma or something, and this chick is the only one that can hear him, and she's the one that basically killed him.... and he needs her to get to his body before he dies and all that... its superly complicated...
I guess you need to watch it to get it really...

Elfy, OUCH. You need to take a little break from riding...

XxInk

turnabout said...

sounds cunfuzing but good, i wanna watch it!

J.J. Ride said...

hey, i havnt seen it, whats it about? so evrything going, party sounds cool!

Ink said...

Kat, you should... It was actually kinda okayish...

J.J.
Yeah, the party was okay... Read that huge comment above to see what the movie was about.
: D
So how have you been?

XxInk

elfgirl564 said...

i ran into a desk, i walked into a doorframe, i hit the side of the shower, and i dont know how i got the other ones. i feel like bella. *sigh*

Ink said...

Oh goodness Elfy! Be more careful for me okay?

XxInk

turnabout said...

awww poor elfy! be more careful love!

elfgirl564 said...

im trying. *sniff* im so fricking clumsy!!!!!!!

elfgirl564 said...

INK!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! OMG!OMG!OMG! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soooooo.....????????????

Ink said...

Elfy, well, that's okay, we love you for it.
XD

And I know! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!
Please go and check your e-mail now!

XxInk