CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekends.

Sorry I wasn't on all weekend. If you read my other blog, me and my older brother had a ton of friends over.
It was superly fun.
We made my brothers friends sit down and watch "Blink" this really freaky Doctor Who. And my brothers two chick friends were FREAKING OUT!! It was hilarious!
Then his (and my) guy friend... the
Leprechaun we'll call him. Was trying not to freak out, but I know him better then that...
watching his facial expressions was great.
Then, everyone played ghost in the graveyard, it was awesome! I didn't get tagged once!
And we watched a little of Zathura, which was funny because one of my brothers chick friends and the
Leprechaun hadn't seen it yet.

It was all really just fun, almost everyone there has a great sense of humor, so we were like a comedy team or something.

So how are all you peoples?

XxInk

12 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

elfgirl564 said...

that sounds sooo fun. wish i could have been there.

Ink said...

I wish you could have been there too... :*(

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

OMG!!! That sounds like fun!! I watched movies during the weekend including: Bridge to Teribithia, Red Riding Hood and The Last Mimzy. THe first and the last were quite nice. I was reading during the 2nd one. Lolz. I was also doing my music project during the weekend. It's done now and done totally by me. But i'll give the whole group the credit cos i'm nice enough. Lolz.

Ink said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend too!
XD
Oooo! How was The Last Mimzy?
I kinda want to see that one, but I wasn't sure if it was good or not...

XxInk

elfgirl564 said...

*sob*

Unknown said...

I ATE ALL THEIR COOKIE SUPPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>w<

Ink said...

I know you did.
Good thing my mom went shopping yesterday...

XxInk

elfgirl564 said...

omg, cookies!!!!! suger!!!!!!

J.J. Ride said...

Hey that sounds awsome, wish we lived in the same city...country for that matter haha

Ink said...

It was.

I wish we lived close to each other too... that would be fun!
XD

So how are you?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

good i am glad you had fun!

Ink said...

Thanks, I did!!!
XD

XxInk