CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 20, 2007

New!

I had to get a new little playlist.
Something happened where I couldn't access my account to edit anymore, or anything really, so I made a new one.

XxInk

9 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

dreamer said...

You listen to the same music as my sister. That's cool. I listen to a little different music but that's awesome. I keep seeing you but I've never visited you blog it's one of the coolest ones I've seen.

Dreamer

Ink said...

Thanks Dreamer!
I went to your blog, and I love it!!!

XxInk

dreamer said...

Awesome Thanx!

Ink said...

Yup, yup!

So how are you?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

the first song i am IN LOVE with right now!! lol

becca[you dazzle me] said...

PS meaning bubbly

Ink said...

I know! Bubbly is the BEST SONG EVER!!!!
Woot!

XxInk

Synconi said...

I like it! And your blog, t'is awesome!!! xx

Ink said...

Synconi, Thanks! It means a lot to me!

I'll be sure to check out your blog too ASAP!

XxInk