CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Eclipse.


The third book in one of the best series I have read is coming out AUGUST 7TH!!!
I got a little review of it on a site and here it is:

Readers captivated by Twilight and New Moon will eagerly devour Eclipse, the much anticipated third book in Stephenie Meyer's riveting vampire love saga. As Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob --- knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella has one more decision to make: life or death. But which is which?

I CAN'T WAIT!!! If any of you haven't read the first two, I strongly encourage you to do so!
They are very good books!!

XxInk

15 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

elfgirl564 said...

ok. i will.

Ink said...

You need too!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

i totally can't WAITTTT!!! i am so so so so so so so so so so VERY pumped for this!! EKKKK!!

Just another face in the crowd said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ink said...

ITS GOING TO BE THE BBBEEEEEESSSSTTTTT BOOK EEEEEEVVVVVEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!! I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

I KNOW ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!
*hyperventilating* lol :P
SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WingedChild said...

omg!!!!

i almost forgot!!!!

I cant wait!!!!

If Bella becaomes a Vampire, wont the runin her friendship with the werewolf guy (who i can never remember his name...im srry).????

*Sob* i must kno!!!!

-Wings

Ink said...

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

XxInk

Ink said...

WingedChild, I think that it might make it weirder for Bella and Jacob, but when he became a warewolf Bella still hung around him... so maybe Jacob will accept for her like she did to him.
That might happen because Edward is dead set against it.

XxInk

wings said...

ink
it must be a really good series with all these OMGs...
i really want Twilight but haven't been able to find it!!!

*fingers crossed i find it tommorow when my sis, SillyPopSoda and me go to London!!!!!!!!!!!*
i will go in every book store they have there until i find it!!!
hope i do
^_^

Ink said...

You haven't?! OMG!! Its SO GOOD!!

YOU'RE GOING TO LONDON?! SWEEEET!! Get me pics!!
Have fun!

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

I'll try to. I was away during the weekend. I'm tired of typing the same thing over and over again, lol. I lov ethe camp cos it was bout Math and Science. Lol

Ink said...

I hope you can soooon!
: D

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

who wouldn't be like really excited i can;t wait. STUPID BAND CAMP!!! aka that was the clean version! ; ) JK

Ink said...

You can still read it eventually!
Right?

XxInk