CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Hello...

Hello again everyone! Sorry I wasn't able to get on for a couple days... there were some... complications.
But I'm back!

Has anyone seen Transformers yet???? I'm going to see it tomorrow, and was wondering what my fellow nerds thought of it?
It looks SO FREAKING GOOD. But I want to hear what my people thought of it!

XxInk

4 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i want to know what is like too cause i want to see it too

Ink said...

I'm going to see it this saturday...
I'll tell ya how it is!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

ok, well i don't know when i am going to see it, i have to see harry potter though, not cause i am a fan but cause my whole family is and all my friends

Ink said...

I can't wait till I see it tomorrow! Me and Lith and one of Lith's other best friends are all going. Then were going back to her place and playing guitar hero!
I haven't really done anything this week, so It'll be good to go somewhere and just hang out.

XxInk