CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

What the heck?!

I just looked at my profile and saw what Just Another Face in the Crowd and Max Ride Fan 13 were talking about.
I seriously don't know what happened to it. My blog is still here (obviously) but its not showing up in my profile.
I didn't do anything to change it, so I don't know what happened. If this has ever happened to anyone out there that reads this, could you please tell me what's going on?
I'll try to figure it out soon, but help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

XxInk

7 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Joat said...

Thous should be able to change it in thy profile

Just another face in the crowd said...

See I don't know why it's not showing up.... thats really weird...hmmm...

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

I thought you deleted it!!! YOu gave me the shock of my life!!! Maybe you should go to your dashboard and see if this blog is listed under Manage your blogs.
Max Ride Fan 13

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

If it isn't, try readding it to your dashboard. TOday was my hurdles competition and I did not qualify(I did not expect to). I got 23rd position in the whole thing which is not too bad as I was not feeling well. I had a headache this morning and I vomitted on my way to school. I ran with an empty stomach as I did not eat anything else and my competition was in the morning. I'm feeling better now but the headache is still a little bit there. Yesterday was 4x100 and i just watched the people run. I did not hit down a single hurdle today!^_^ I usually don't cos I'm kinda tall.^_^ I'm 12 and I'm already around 166 cm tall. That is tall! My stepmother is 158 cm and my dad is around 175 cm. I got long legs but short torso. Whatever. I copied an pasted most of this comment lik 3 times cos I'm too lazy to type it all! GOSH!!I !HATE headaches! I wish I have some chocolate but I only have Mentos.:( Hope the thing goes back to normal!
Max Ride Fan 13

Ink said...

Joat, I tried going to my profile yesterday... nothing really helped. I'll go again later though...

Thank you! : D

XxInk

Ink said...

Just another face in the crowd, it is really weird. I was wondering what was up when you and Max Ride Fan 13 asked me...

XxInk

Ink said...

Max Ride Fan 13, it is. When I go to my dashboard its there, but its not in my profile.

Okay, I'll try that. THANK YOU!

Awww!! That sounds like a bit of a crappy day! I hope that you do get chocolate and that you feel better soooon!! : D : D

XxInk