CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Krizz's blog!

I met another cool person in blog land, and his name is Krizz. Check out his blog!! Its awesome!!

Here's the link:

http://krizz-theanything.blogspot.com/

Bye!

XxInk

11 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Just another face in the crowd said...

Yeah he is really cool ^_^

Ink said...

He is!

XxInk

Sk8erGirl said...

He is totally awesome

Just another face in the crowd said...

haha :D Hooray! another blogger friend! LOL :]

AuthorAngel said...

he is not cool.
He is not a friend.
And speaking of friends, how could you just another face in the crowd and ink? You were my friends way before the amazing Krizz!

Ink said...

Midnighter, and Just another face in the crowd, he is cool!!

XxInk

Ink said...

A.A. we still are your friends. But we can make new ones and we don't have to ask you.

I'm going to ask you once (other then the times in my c-box) to stop dissing my friends on my blog... or anywhere.
I don't care what issues you have with them, do whatever it is you have to do SOMEWHERE ELSE.
Or you won't have access to this blog anymore.

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

Yeah he's really nice! :]

Ink said...

I like him... but not like that just so you know Midnighter.

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

Hahahaha ink :D
I bet she gets what you mean :]

Ink said...

I was just being safe!
; D
I already have someone mad at me...

XxInk