CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 5, 2007

FIXED IT!!!

Well, as you all can go and see for yourselves, I got my profile fixed! Or rather my mom did.
She knows everything about this on-line stuff... I'm just a newbie, so I asked for her help.
She (of course) fixed it.
Now I'm happy!! : D

Thank you again peoples for helping me!!! : D : D

XxInk

21 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

becca[you dazzle me] said...

really she helped you fix the web-site she wanted to get rid of, i am confused but it is okay at least it is fixed!

Ink said...

She didn't want to get rid of it... what are you talking about? : O
But yes she did fix it!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

no she wanted to get rid of it didn't she?

Ink said...

No, she didn't.

wings said...

07/07/2007 is International Hugs day. You have been selected for: "Hug a friend in Blogland" so here is your *Hug* from me to you. Have a wonderfull day...please copy and paste me and forward this message to someone with whom you havent yet met in Blogland first and then send to someone you do know and then you can basically just give as many ppl as you like hugs on their blogs or just a hug. Have a wonderfull day!

Ink said...

Oooo!! Like I said in my other blog, I'll most def send hugs to my blogger people!!

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

07/07/2007 is International Hugs day. You have been selected for: "Hug a friend in Blogland" so here is your *Hug* from me to you. Have a wonderfull day...please copy and paste me and forward this message to someone with whom you havent yet met in Blogland first and then send to someone you do know and then you can basically just give as many ppl as you like hugs on their blogs or just a hug. Have a wonderfull day! Hugs for you! Thanks! Chocolate!* drools* The test was quite tough!:( But other people thought it was VERY DIFFICULT!! Good for me! Maybe i'll be shortlisted. i'm so glad your mom fixed it! Are you sure you'll be last? Those people who are last usually cos they got diqualified
Max Ride Fan 13

Ink said...

Max Ride Fan 13,
I'M SENDING YOU HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad that the test was at least quiet! I hope that you get shortlisted too!!!

Yes, I'm pretty sure that I'd be last...

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

Really last? People who got last like hit many hurdles down, run on the wrong lanes or push the hurdles down on purpose. On girl stopped in front of the hurdles and kicked it down on purpose. Only the last she jumped over them. She kicked down 5 hurdles altogether. It was so funny watching her run! She was last in her heat and was (of course) disqualified. Hugs for you too! I really want to go to NUS High!! Check out their website! http://www.highsch.nus.edu.sg/ . It is sooooo nice! Maths and Science are also my best subjects!
Max Ride Fan 13

Just another face in the crowd said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am soo happy :D
You and your mom are awesome!!!!!!!

Ink said...

Max Ride Fan 13, I'm just not that great at sports... I don't know if I really would be last, but if I wasn't then I'd be very close to it.

I'll go and check it out!!!

XxInk

Ink said...

Just another face in the crowd,
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

Ink, YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
I have a new poll on my blog about twilight go check it :D

Ink said...

Just another face in the crowd,
Okay. I will right now!!
: D

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

Thank you!! O and I wrote how you do your cbox in my cbox. But I will explain it to you right now anyway.
instuctions:
You go and make your cbox, copy the html code, then go to your layouts and pick "add a new page element"
then pick the element that says "HTML/JavaScript" paste the html in there and save, it should show up on your blog :D

Ink said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! THANK YOU SSSOOOOOO MUCH!!!! I finally got it up!!!
Your info was just what I needed!!!
THANKS AGAIN!!!
: D

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

Hahahaha no problem :D

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

Hmm... My dog is cute!!!!! <---- That was totally random!^_^ I'm soooooo random today!
Max Ride Fan 13

Ink said...

: D

XxInk

Ink said...

Max Ride Fan 13, randomness is fun!! I hate my dog!

XxInk

Anonymous said...

I completely agree.!

Now I'm not one of those people who stupidly think the future holds evryone having hover cars- for 1; were all getting poorer as the decades go by; 2, thats along time away--

But back to subject... What about our forests,.. after a while all thats gonna be left is that canadian forest everyone gets lost in!!! ;)


-Wolf boy

p.s. chat back