CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Elfgirl564, is BACK!!! Go check out her blog-o!! There have been updates! Its in my places to check out thinger on the side... the right side... there you go!!

XxInk

12 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

becca[you dazzle me] said...

how do you get the links of other people's blogs on there, i can't get it well w/e i will try to figure it out. have a fun day with your friend!!!

Tenacious said...

what you do is you type a website ULR and then you highlite it and then you click on the link button

becca[you dazzle me] said...

thank you!!!

Just another face in the crowd said...

Thanks! :)

Ink said...

Yeah, what they said...

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

Hey Midnighter and Krizz broke up? I read the email on midnighters page.... so did they break up?

Ink said...

I don't know... I haven't been there since yesterday...
I'll go and look!!

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

okay me too ^_^

Jessica Aka Brett <3 said...

hi i'm new...

my name is SillyPopSoda and my friend(Wings) said your blog is really good and it is!

visit my blog if you want to:
Manga

http://mangapopsoda.blogspot.com/
:)

Ink said...

Thank you!!

I'll go and check it out!!
: D

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeahhhh it is okay

plus sillypopsoda that isn't true ink is only ok, JK i love you

Ink said...

I love you too Becca!!!

: D

XxInk