CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 15, 2007

I'M BACK PEOPLES!!!!!

Well, as you all can read, I'm back!!!
I was at a music festival thing for a while there. Me and Lith and my brother and his two guy friends all went together...
It was....
THE BEST THREE DAYS OF MY LIIIIIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw my most fav band EVER live, and all the other bands that I liked were there too!!!! I had other peoples sweat all over me, and backwash, and I had one of my brother's friends fall on me while he was crowd surfing... then I also got kicked in the head from someone else who was crowd surfing.
It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Then I got a water bottle signed by one of the bands, and I threw lemonade at one of my brothers (and also my) friends.
Then I got dizzy a couple times from lack of food, and it was hard to stand up straight.
I also got REALLY MAD at someone for doing something to me, and was considering doing very evil things to them wile they were sleeping...
Anyways, I'll post more about it later!! Dinner time!!

I MISSED ALL YOU PEOPLES!!!!!!!

XxInk

17 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Anonymous said...

sory Ink wingedchild will get back to your comment, she's not on right now,

for me as a guy I'm glad to say I dont like pink either and I'm wearing an AC/DC shirt now(gray).


I wished that I had wings before I heard about maximum ride. why would u want to read thoughts?

-wolf boy

Just another face in the crowd said...

We missed you too!!!!! It sounds like you had an awesome time! :D
Who's your favorite band?
That is so cool how there was crowd surfing! I wish I could do that! :)

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

I missed you too!!! Wat did the ppl do to you???

Just another face in the crowd said...

Omg! Maximum ride fan 13! We posted at the same time!!!!!

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!I'm accepted for the NUS High camp!!! I passed the test!!! I have a new post about it!!! Check it out!
Max Ride Fan 13

WingedChild said...

Hi Ink!
Thanxs for commenting.

Ya reading minds would be way awesome. ur right, then u could help more people because u'd kno wat was wrong.

Other than wings i thingk i would want to be abl 2 touch something and see what happened/will happen around that object. Sorta like Nudge but more like John from The Twilight Zone. I think his name is John...

o well.

~Wings

P.S Pink is the root of all evil!

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yay sounded like fun! so was that person the person i think it was that you threw lemonade on? i hope it was cause he desvered it

wings said...

It seems you had a GREAT time!!!!
AWESOME!!
Missed you as well!
:)

Ink said...

Just another face in the crowd, My fav band is Relient K.

It was cool... I just didn't do it. Its would have been weird for me to having people that I didn't know grabbing at me.

XxInk

Ink said...

Max Ride Fan 13, I missed you!!!!!!!

Oh, my brothers friend was just getting up to crowd surf, and then he came over me and my other two friends and crushed our heads.
Then someone else was coming down from crowd surfing and accidentally kicked my head.
Yeah.

XxInk

Ink said...

Max Ride Fan 13,
OH MY GOSH YOU DID??????!!!!!!!!!
That is TOTALLY GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY FOR YOU!!!!!!!

XxInk

Ink said...

Becca, Yes. It was him.

: D

XxInk

Ink said...

Wings, I did have an awesome time!!
I missed you too!!!

XxInk

wings said...

that's great!

Ink said...

YAY!

Tenacious said...

eeewwwww backwash.
XD. No offense.
you go girl! -krizz

Ink said...

I know right? YUCK!!!!

Thank you! You go... boy... man...
I don't know...

XxInk