CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 16, 2007

Here I am once again.

I'm just wondering if anyone out there who reads my blog knows about any of these bands:
Hawk Nelson
Relient K
Switchfoot
Skillet
Jeremy Camp
Kutless
Toby Mac
House of Heroes

Just wondering. I saw them all live, so if you have heard of them then share the joy of how good they are with me!

XxInk

34 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Unknown said...

OHMYG'S!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAD THE BEST TIME EVAR! *freaks out and starts running around to only hit a wall*

YEAH!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oOhugsOo

Ink said...

OMMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE TOTALLY DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think that I'll EVER forget those three days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

Wow you saw all of these?!?!?! I know who Relient K and Switchfoot are, and I have heard of Hawk Nelson. Lucky you! I wish I could have went ^_^

becca[you dazzle me] said...

Relient K
Switchfoot

that is it....... that i know, and i know you saw one of those bands i didn't know about the others

i love panic @ the disco, 30 seconds to mars and and and and and lots of others : )

Unknown said...

ME NEITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WO0T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ink said...

Just another face in the crowd, all of them and much, much more!!!

XxInk

Ink said...

Becca! I saw like 20 of them... or maybe more...
It was really sveet!

XxInk

Ink said...

Lith,
NEVER, NEVER, NEEEEEEEEEEEVER!

XxInk

Unknown said...

EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR EVAR vvver

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

I only know who are Relient K and Switchfoot, the rest are just like ??? I love Paramore and Good Charlotte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GC GCGCGCGCGCGCGC

Ink said...

Lith, yeah! EVAR TIMES A MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XxInk

Ink said...

Max Ride Fan 13, Well, you know the really good ones then!

XxInk

Sk8erGirl said...

Skillet Switchfoot an Kutless are my favorites. and author angel is getting on my nerves she is such a jerk!

Ink said...

I know what you mean! Switchfoot ROCKS!!
So does Relient K.

I know! AuthorAngel is getting on my nerves. I didn't do anything to her!

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

Yeah she's been kinda mean to me too... but I think it's becuz of youknowwho

Ink said...

She said sorry on Courtney's blog. I think it was Courtney's blog... go check it out.

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

Yeah I did.... I think it's because youknowwho and all of them are being really mean to her about her book...

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

Did you vot for Fang, Iggy or Ella??? Why nobody vote for Max except me?????!!!!!! Hello??? Well, my fav is still Max!^_^ Do you know Paramore or Good Charlotte?

Ink said...

Just another face in the crowd, who A.A.? That's low.
She should start having to approve the comments then.

XxInk

Ink said...

Max Ride Fan 13, I voted for Ig. He's my fav!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

sweetness. i love red jumpsuit sorry that is what i am listening to right now. ohhh that stinks there is this really strange funny video by Queen, it is like an amazing oldies rock band that i love! and they have an amazing video but i on;y have it on youtube and i can't send it to you, which makes me sad

Ink said...

I LOVE Red Jumpsuit too!! I just got that CD like a month ago!!

That totally does stink! Stupid blocks...

XxInk

Johomebody said...

switch foot is a good band

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

Ok. Iggy is nice too. If they don't make him cute in the movie i'm gonna strangle some1

Ink said...

Same here! He'd better be ADORABLE!!

XxInk

Ink said...

Jo-Homebody, They totally are!! I LOVED them!!!!!

XxInk

Tenacious said...

SKILLET rules!!! and Thousand foot crutch I went to their consert about a month ago. Battle Cry, Teen mania,
Honor Acadamy, Extreme Camps.
They rule XD!!!!!.
Check out my blog sometime ok Ink?
Losta comments, Krizz

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah i know i love love red jumpsuit! hehe great taste lovie! and yeah it does stink!

Ink said...

Krizz, I know!!! They totally ROCK!!!

I'll check it out soooooon!!!!
: D

Thanks for commenting!

XxInk

Ink said...

Becca, I LOVE THEM TOOOOO!!

XxInk

Tenacious said...

Hey thanks for commenting Ink. You've been a great help. I know one you 1st start a blog its herd to get noticed or ever get teamates or friends, so thanks to you!
SOOOOO, who in here likes billy talent??

Ink said...

No prob! Thanks to you too!!

I'll put your blog up on my blog site link list so that other people will check it out!!

I haven't really heard a lot of him...

XxInk

Tenacious said...

My inter net is about to shut down so I wanna say thanks. and i'll post some more tommarow. You know me.
Mr.Crazyguy. I'llfind something to post about! later -Krizz

Ink said...

Oh my gosh! So I'm not the only one then that has all these stupid locks and time restrictions?
YES!!!!
FINALLY!!!

Well, good. I'll go and look at your blog-o tomorrow then!!
: D

XxInk