CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

How long?!

Will this day NEVER FREAKING END?
I got up really early (for me) this morning, and now it feels like its been FOREVER.
Its only almost 11pm right now... but still.
I hate it when days drag by. I like it when things are fast paced, so when things move slow I get all antsy.
Does anyone else feel like that sometimes? Jeez, I'm the only one aren't I?

Oh, there's also someone living in my c-box. Mr. Mister is his name.
I find that to be really funny to for some reason...
He also need pillows. So please send him some!

GTG BYYYYYE!

XxInk

16 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Just another face in the crowd said...

No you're not the only one ^_^ I feel the same way at times.... Mr. Mister? Tell hime his pillow is being shipped :D

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

I feel like you rite now. I woke up at 5 30 am this morning and almost every morning. Mr. Mister? He might as well call himself mister. Some people are just plain weird.

Ink said...

Just another face in the crowd, Its good to know I'm not the only one.

I'll tell him for ya!

XxInk

Ink said...

MRF13, I didn't wake up that early, but I feel for ya. I HATE waking up early!

XxInk

WingedChild said...

i totally lost wat u were saying in that last paragrph. o well...

Hi Mr. Mister!!!!

I heart u!

-WingedChild

Ink said...

With Mr. Mister? Oh, he told me that he was going to start living in my c-box!

<3

XxInk

Tenacious said...

Y'know If I wake befor 9:00 on summer vacation, I think the world is going to end

Ink said...

SAME HERE!!

XxInk

Tenacious said...

oh and by the way does any one know what "<3" means?
it looks like part of a computer virus

Ink said...

Its a heart!

XxInk

Tenacious said...

ert+, y76P-oUl8y --%rredfV
Strong ba^===========lOOin778xjnfui6678tc=v-=98uy8
8TY78txy78ctx57*TCgiY78*(T^Vg6g&U*
()YTGHVNNNNNNNU*& W^^U*%8rytfhw78soxfgy7*UHJT(Ivh67g8uG&BFI

Ink said...

Okay then!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

HAHA i know EXACTLY how you feel!!!!!!!!!! i understand compeletly

Ink said...

GOOD!! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

totally not

Ink said...

Good!

XxInk