CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 20, 2007

Kutless... and my water bottle.



Kutless. A very good band, I heard them for the first time (almost) last week... while they were on stage. I loved them!!
Anyways, about the water bottle...

I was standing in line with Lith for the Kutless signing thing. And I realized that... I didn't have anything for them to sign.
So I looked at what I had on me, and I thought.
Wouldn't it be kinda weird if I asked them to sign my Relient K shirt?
That was all I had that was worth signing at the time.
I then realized that I had a half full water bottle with me the whole time. Just one of those cheap bottles that you could get out of a coca-cola machine. So I thought,
What the heck? I don't have anything better to sign, so why not my water bottle?
There were people handing out little posters of the band, but by the time I knew that, I had already decided to get my water bottle signed.
So I told Lith that I was going to get it signed and she thought that it was pretty dang funny that I was doing that.
We finally get up to the signing table and I actually got it signed by Kutless. The lead singer (whatever his name is... the blond one with the short hair) kinda laughed as he signed it. The other dudes just chatted to me about the weather and how I was doing.
They were nice dudes.

So that's how I got my water bottle signed by Kutless.

Its pretty wicked awesome.

XxInk

24 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Tenacious said...

wow, the whole water bottle story.
hahaha, good one. My 8th grade history teacher is crazy about kutless. and other bands too. water bottel too. also sorry i coulden't comment, or post, My internet shuts down at 9:00pm. well I need to get a post up soo ill write back to ya in a sec.
P.S. how to you remember to put "Xx"
before ink?

Tenacious said...

DO you post only once a day?
I'm crazy I post like, I dunno,
17 times in one day.
I'm just stupid XD.
P.S. dosen't "x" stand for kiss? or was it hugs. I have no idea. I guess I'm kinda rambeling on, my bad.
Later, -Krizz

Ink said...

It okay!!! My computer is always locked. ALWAYS. So when I want to get on I have to get my mom downstairs and unlock it for me. Then after a certain amount of time it locks again.
So I totally get the lock thing.

I guess that its just become a habit... why?

XxInk

Ink said...

I post when I have something to post about.
Its not stupid having stuff to post about all the time!! I wish I did!!

Yes, "X" stands for a kiss.

XxInk

Tenacious said...

Lock? ouch. all mines does is activate the web at 12:00 noon and shuts down at 9:00.
so I comment before mine shuts down

Ink said...

I know it totally sucks. The only reason its like that is because I got one of my friends to send me some peroxide's to try and bypass it once.

XxInk

Tenacious said...

My compy has a glitch where it stays up past 9:00 so I will notifiy you if it does!
-Krizz

Ink said...

Good!! Most def notify me!!

My computer is going to lock soon so I can't chat for much longer!
Sorry!!
: (

XxInk

Tenacious said...

When does it unlock?
how were you on last night?
and ggod luck finding glitches!!!
I'll miss you!
-Krizz

Ink said...

It does when there's like 15 min up on it. My mom unlocked it for me last night...

I'm trying, but this thing is glitchless I'm thinking.

I'LL MISS YOU TOO!!!

XxInk

Ink said...

OMG!! I think I found something...
Glitch-wise I mean...

XxInk

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

I want my water bottle to be signed by some band too!!!! You are soooo lucky!

Ink said...

MRF 13, I know! It totally rocks!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

that is really funny! jeez really funny! one of my friends was meeting 30 seconds to mars right so she was wearing a piano scarf and the lead singer started to play it. it was so funny!

Ink said...

That does sound funny!!!!
: D
I'll e-mail ya soooon!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yay! i get e-mail! that makes me happy it is early and i need more sleep

Ink said...

HAPPY!!!!!

Get some sleep!

XxInk

Unknown said...

i was thinking you were a funny little girl.
then, i figured, its ink, let her to 'inky' things.

oOLithOo

Unknown said...

'do' not 'to'.
another typo made by moi.

Ink said...

Yes, "Inky things" that's meeeee!!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah i need sleep

Ink said...

So go and get some!
: D

XxInk

WingedChild said...

Haahahaha! Water Bottle!!! HAhahahaha!!! *Cough* I mean. Funny...

-WingedChild

Ink said...

I think its funny too!!
: D

XxInk