CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A little Ink free time.

I'm not going to be here from Thursday to Sunday this week. I'm going on a sort of vacation... I don't know if my room is going to have internet access or not, if so then I'll try and talk to you guys.
: D
So to all you peoples who actually read my blog-o you are all going to have, as the title says, a little Ink free time.

XxInk

15 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Just another face in the crowd said...

Noooooooooo I will miss you *tear* well I hope you have a good time ^_^

Ink said...

I'll miss you too!!!!!!!!!!!

XxInk

Anonymous said...

Well ink if you have any info on the nightmare thing dont hesitate to tell... CAUSE IT'S BUGIN ME,

-WOLF BOY

Anonymous said...

Oww, thats worse than mine by far,..

I was running from a dude through a fores. I thought that he was gone so I turned to hide behide a tree and there he was, he grabed my throat and I threw a punch at him- And then I woke up cause I hit the wall,..

I've had it a few times and then last night he grabbed me and pinned me to the ground!

-Wolf Boy

p.s.I got the scars from fights burns etc.. basically I got them because I was Doing sumthin I wasn't supposed 2.

Anonymous said...

Ok, where to start... I cant wait till i read twilight 2 I bet I'll like it. And I agree about everything you said on the matter.

Next, ANYTHING my bro does I'll do. NO MATTER WHAT he my bro and Hes always got my support. thats why I did the fire thing.

And I agree, THAT IS A HELL OF A LOT O' SCARS.

Next I was cutting fruit for lunch ehile watching tv. Well you can guess how that turned out. I now have a giant gash on my arm cuz I'm the Idiot that uses a serrated steak knife to cut fruit...


yes the dream was weird and I think I've had it like 4 times now and probably soon more...

Anything else u would like to ask I'de love to answere.

-Wolf boy

Just another face in the crowd said...

Hey I don't know if you'll check this but I have a new post check it out :D

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

I'll miss you... I want to watch Transformers 2 but I have to study!:( Bleh!

wings said...

Hope you have a great time on your vacation!
^_^

WingedChild said...

Hey,
Yah the rain, to me, is like this awazing thing that just floods away all ur problems.
-Wings

Ink said...

Just another face in the crowd, I'll try too... but I'm leaving soon...

XxInk

Ink said...

Max Ride Fan 13, I'll miss you too!!!!!

XxInk

Ink said...

wings, I will!! I'll miss ya!!

XxInk

Ink said...

WingedChild, I totally agree with you. When I really think about it, it totally does do that...

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

: ( i misseded you but you are back know so it is all great!

Ink said...

Becca, I missed you too!! Its all better now!

XxInk