CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 29, 2007

DOES ANYONE HAVE CHOCOLATE?!

I need some chocolate! And comfort!
CHOCOLATE IS COMFORT!

Sorry about this. I'm just having a bad... everything.

XxInk

15 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Anonymous said...

Hello. You sound like your having a bad....everything. No offence.

I give you my condolences. Lol.
I'm having a thing with big words today. Lol


Alisha

Ink said...

I am.
Thank you!

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

O im sorry your having a bad everything! chocolate is my comfort too ^_^

Ink said...

I wish I had some!! : (

XxInk

elfgirl564 said...

im sorry, you do sound like your having a bad... everything.:-) anyway call me when ya can and tell me all about it.

Ink said...

I will!!! : D

XxInk

Joat said...

I'll try to cheer you up!

...*thinks*...

This is going to be harder than I thought.

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

I can't give you real chocolate through the laptop so i'll say it! CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE!!!! Yeah I know, lame, but I hope it helps! My sis has some, but I don't think she'll give it to you, sorry. Good luck in finding some chocolate!
Max Ride Fan 13
P.S. The Christina Aguilera concert was nice, but my dad says that she's pregnant, so the concert last night was kinda short.

Just another face in the crowd said...

come to think of it... I WANT CHOCOLATE TOO!!!!! *sob* can anyone satisfy a craving?!?!! o and btw max ride fan 13 Christina Aguilera is pregnant?!?!!?

AuthorAngel said...

awwwww poor u.
I donate a chocolate

Ink said...

Thank you Joat! You thinking about making me happy made me a little happier! : D

XxInk

Ink said...

Max Ride Fan 13, THANK YOU!!!!
I'll try and find some soooon!!

XxInk

Ink said...

Just another face in the crowd, Now we can want some together!!!
New avatar! NICE!!! : D

XxInk

Ink said...

Max Ride Fan 13, Christina Aguilera is pregnant?! Well, that's totally weird.
Was it still fun?

XxInk

Ink said...

Authorangel, thank you for donating!

XxInk