CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 3, 2007

100th POOOOOOOOOST!!!!!!!!!!!

*Fireworks like the ones on Lord Of The Rings!*
WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
As you can guess, this is my 100th post!!!
YAY!!

I'm so happy that I started this blog earlier this year! I met some awesome peoples that I love (You know who you are.), and had a great time chatting with all of you about stuff that we all love!

But sadly, this post also marks a sad thing for many of us.
And that dreaded thing is...
Going back to school.
There always has to be a beginning and an end to things.
This just happens to be the end.
*tear*
I'm going to miss talking to all of you.
But I hope that you all have a totally great and fun school year! Oh, yeah and stress free.
We all need a little less of that.

XxInk
(Who now has 100 posts on her blog! YAY!)

24 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Courtney said...

ur still going 2 post, even though school's starting, right?

Ink said...

Yup! I totally am!

Hey, how are you on here right now? Don't you have to go to school?
Just wondering...

XxInk

elfgirl564 said...

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!! 100 posts, huh? thats awesome!! i'll call you later. good luck!

Ink said...

Yuppers! 100!!

You already did call me thank you!

XxInk

turnabout said...

gratz!!!! yay!!!! that's awsome!!!! how was your first day? i wanna hear all bout it!

<3 kat

Ink said...

I know! I'm so happy!!

My first day was boring. Nothing new.
What about you? I want to hear all about yours too!!

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

CONGRATS!!!

Ink said...

THANK YOU!!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

OH WOW!!!! lol you go girly!!! and you gots to tell me about your day at school kay! well YAY to you and i am going to answer e-mails!!

Anonymous said...

congratz Ink!!!

good luck for school.
I'll always read ur posts.

-Wolfy

Anonymous said...

********* 100 POST *********** whhhoooooooo hhhhhhhhoooooooooooo.......*CHEERS ALL AROUND* I hope you have a great year to INK!!!!! i am going to miss talking to you so much but atleast we can talk some!!!!!!! cant wait to here about your first day *YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT*



-MRR

Ink said...

Becca, thank you!!

And I'll go and check my e-mail now!

XxInk

Ink said...

Wolf Boy,
Thank you! I hope that you have a good year too!!

Awww! Thanks! I'll always read your posts too!!
XD

XxInk

Ink said...

MRR, WOO HOO!! 100!

You too! Have a great year!

And I'm going to miss talking to you too!
: (
But your right. At least we still get to chat sometimes!

XxInk

turnabout said...

yay! successful first day! (at least for you :P) i'll let you know about mine once it happens ;) i'm spending tomorrow helping to pass out books to kids in the grade below me xD...someone has to do it!

<3 kat

Georgina said...

Thanks for the warm welcome to Blogger :) Congratulations on reaching 100 posts!!

Ink said...

Kat, when do you start school again? Thursday?

XxInk

Ink said...

Isabella, no prob! I love blogging, and want to make it better for everyone else too!

And thank you!
XD

XxInk

Anonymous said...

hey ink I wanted 2 ask if your would join my group blog, if no than its okay, if yes than I need ur email.

turnabout said...

:P yeah tomorrow! i spent all day working, i'm pooped XD!

hey, you every played isketch? (isketch.net) sooo much fun! like online pictionary with people from all over the world...if you're every on my name is Meow *although i might not be the only meow out there :P*...anyways i've been addicted to it for a while now and i thought i tell you about it since i'm playing :P

<3 kat

Ink said...

Wolf boy,
I'D LOVE TO JOIN YOUR BLOG!!!!!
XD
XD
XD
I'll send you a comment with my e-mail address in it. Just don't publish it okay? I don't really want it out there...

XxInk

Ink said...

Kat, I've never done it... I'll go to it soon though and take a look!

XxInk

turnabout said...

:P i just re-read that comment...you probably didn;t notice this (maybe you did) but i did: i was feeling a little high when i wrote that. (high on sugar that is :P) i'm thinking maybe it's time to cut bk on the sweets XD

<3 katl

Ink said...

Its okay! Everyone gets high on sugar! I really do want to check out that site...
XD

XxInk