CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Color Contacts.

Okay, so I really want some black color contacts for Halloween.
Ones that make my WHOLE EYE BLACK.

My eyes are already a DEEP brown. They're pretty close to black already...

But the main reason that I want to get them is so that I can scare little kids when me and Lith go to Chuck-E-Cheese this year for Halloween.
Plus how awesome would that be to be able to have black eyes?!

The only problem with this idea is that, a friend recently told me that you need prescriptions to have them.
And I'm not planning on spending a lot of money for one night of fun.
So I'm not getting them.
*sniffs*
That just makes me sad.
I really wanted to scare little kids!

XxInk

14 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

becca[you dazzle me] said...

LOL i know what you mean that would be sweet or like red eyes or something a kid in my grade has some, red ones. they are funny looking but that would have been sweet sorry you didn't get black eyes!!

Ink said...

I know! I'm sad that I can't get them!
: (
But I'll probably succeed anyways in scaring little children...
XD

XxInk

turnabout said...

hahaha that would be sooo awsome... scaring little kids is like one of the best pass times there is!! too bad you cant get them.... maybe next year!

<3 kat

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i am sorry. well scaring little children isn't that hard. i am sure that i alone could scare half the freshies in the school... LOL

Ink said...

Kat, I know it really is...

I hope so!

XxInk

Ink said...

Same here. I'm kinda scary...

XxInk

turnabout said...

Haha ink! you don't sound that scary, although most people don't sound that scary on paper:P (like me ;))

<3 kat

Ink said...

I know what you mean. I don't sound like it, but I can look it if I want too!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

im at school thought i would stop by to say hi, and we are doing some debate thing, BORING!!

Ink said...

That does sound boring...
HI BACK!
*hugs for you because your bored!*

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

aww thanks well actually me and Dani were laughing about that. i was like telling her that i wasn't doing anything and i just kept looking around to see whether my teacher was looking over my shoulder... it was funny... but YAY hugs *hugs back*

Ink said...

*Hugs*

I'm sadish. Check your e-mails soon! I'll be sending some!

XxInk

Unknown said...

MWAHAHAHAHAhA1!!! that means I can get them! cause i'm a stupid blind bat (you-know-who ink likes to mention that ALL the time)
WOOT FOR ME!!!!!

i'm going to get them and scare YOU!

Ink said...

Pah, you can't scare ME!!
I will be the one scaring YOU!!
WAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!
Silly, silly girl!

XxInk