CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 2, 2007

FALL!!



Who here LOVES fall??? I think that its the greatest season EVER.
Its so pretty! I like how it smells outside too. I don't know if its just me that smells that about fall, but it smells crisp to me. You know?
The only things that I don't like about fall is:
1. It also means school.
2. It ends SO FAST.

Its always to short for me.
I never really want it to end! Its so pretty with all the colors! Its not to hot, or to cold.
Its just...
nice.

I'll try and put some scenery pics up a little later.
Byes!

XxInk

8 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

elfgirl564 said...

I know. its sooo.... crisp! but school is a major downside.

Ink said...

I know I love it!

Minus the school part.
That just depresses me.

XxInk

turnabout said...

mmmmm...*sighs longingly/lovingly* i LOVE fall! i just love how the weather is for those few months *sighs again* of course i could do without the school but whatcha gonna do?

<3 kat

Ink said...

OH!! Your back Kat!! YAY!!!!!!
How was fishing?

Good! More fall lovers!! WOO HOO!

I need to find some fall pictures that aren't illegal to put on my blog... I found some really pretty ones, but I don't know if I can put them on here.
Do you know of a site where I can find some like that?

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

cute i love fall but you already knew that i think... but love the pictures they are nice, calming and just nice... lol

Ink said...

Why thank you Becca!
I found some that are better, but I
wasn't sure if I could put them on here legally.

XxInk

turnabout said...

Pretty pictures!!!! i have NO idea about the whole putting them on legally but they're cute :P(fishing was GREAT! (thanks for asking))

<3 kat

p.s. good luck at school tomorrow :)

Ink said...

Thanks for the info anyways!

Thank you! I like the pics too!

Good! I'm glad that you had fun!!!

Same to you! Have a good first day!

XxInk