CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Isn't this SAD? I love it!


In case you didn't know...
I'M A TITANIC MOVIE FANATIC.
So here's a pic that I really... loved to hate...

BTW, everyone. Jack could have TOTALLY FIT ON THAT THING WITH ROSE.
HE DIDN'T HAVE TO DIE.

XxInk

8 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

becca[you dazzle me] said...

yeah i love that picture! very cute

Ink said...

I know!

You've seen the movie right?

XxInk

elfgirl564 said...

oh ink! its jack!! and hes not fat!

elfgirl564 said...

jacks hair is spikey.

Ink said...

Its frozen! That's why!
*said with desperation and sorrow*

XxInk

elfgirl564 said...

why desperation? why is his hair being forzen a cause for being desperate? not to rain on the parade or anything...

Ink said...

HE DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT'S WHY!!!!!
*whimpers*

XxInk

Frosting&& Cookiez♥ said...

Heyy! I was looking at pics from The Titanic, and by fate(and the gorgeous pic) I came accross your blog! I LOVE The Titanic, and I also love Smosh!!! Good times...I sware, I think you're my longg lost sister or something! Please answerr me!

x♥x♥x♥Frosting&& Cookiez