CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 7, 2007

Relapse.

Well, you all know how I had strep (scarlet fever whatever) a couple weeks ago? Well, two of my brothers relapsed yesterday.
For those of you who don't know, that means that the day after they stopped taking the meds they got sick with the same thing again.
I haven't gotten it again yet...
But its likely.
*sigh*
I really don't want to get it again. It was horrible.
But at least I'll know what it is this time and be able to hit it hard right?

XxInk

10 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

WingedChild said...

wow hey Ink long time no see. :)

Srry u were sick. That sux. Hope u and ur brothers get better soon.

~WingedChild

becca[you dazzle me] said...

OMG i hope that doesn't happen and this time your immune system knows how it fight it off it shouldn't be as bad... okay so i actually learned something in physical science last year YAY !!! lol

turnabout said...

that soooo sux! i really hope you don't get it again!!!

hope your bros get well soon!

<3 kat

Ink said...

WingedChild, I know! I've missed you!

I was. Not now... but I could wake up with it tomorrow.
Ugh.
But thank you!

XxInk

Ink said...

Becca, I sure hope so! I really don't need to get sick right now...

XxInk

Ink said...

Kat, Thanks! I hope they do too!

XxInk

Tenacious said...

ohhh. step throat. I mean strep throat. I hate that. i hope all yall get well soon!

Ink said...

Thanks Red!
: D

So how did you find my blog?
I'm sorry if you've commented and I don't remember... I don't have the best memory with that kind of thing...
XD

XxInk

Unknown said...

we ARE going to hang out tomorrow, so hopefully you'll escape its terrible fate... and do other fun stuff to with Prancer!!!!!

Ink said...

I hope so! I don't want to get it again!
Well, having fun with you and Prancer would be good for me.
XD

XxInk