CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sorry guys.

I'm sorry that I haven't been updating this blog much, I started a new one yesterday and had another one going for about a week before that.
Its been fun, I just haven't gotten on here a lot.

So to update you all (that is if you haven't been reading my other new blogs), I didn't get sick with scarlet fever again, I bought Gir shoes, and I'm going to try and get a job soon.
Oh, and I'm hungry.
REALLY, REALLY HUNGRY.
In fact, my stomach just growled at me.
Hmmm....
better go and find something to eat then shouldn't I?

Oh, yeah, here's my new group type blog site!

http://untilyoureheard.blogspot.com/

If you are wondering why the little hyper link above says"until you're heard" and the actual name of my blog is totally different...
That's just because I was listening to "Seventeen ain't so sweet" when I was thinking of a blog site thinger and that line came up in the thinking process.
So I thought,
Eh, what the heck? That'll be the name of my blog site... thing!

XxInk

8 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

turnabout said...

nice...

kitkat

becca[you dazzle me] said...

very nice

Ink said...

Tanks!

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

Hey Ink!!! Max ride fan 13 wanted me to give you her email because she said you asked her a question. So can you email me and I will email you her email?

elfgirl564 said...

hey thanks for the invite. i got chocolate and coffe so im feeling better now.

Ink said...

Just another face in the crowd, no prob! I'll e-mail yaz soon!

XxInk

Ink said...

No prob Elfgirl!
Awww! I hope that made you feel a lot better!!!!
I'll call you soon!!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

where are you, i feel like you are MIA, but i probably did the same thing to you during the week sorry

ps hope you are having fun