CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Boredom.

If I could be any more bored right now I think I'd be dead.
Where are my peoples???
I miss you guys!

XxInk

17 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Anonymous said...

we miss you 2 if ur on comment me and well talk on our blog.

becca[you dazzle me] said...

I AM HERE very sad... get on!! i want to talk to you!!! too!! grr and you knew where i was at, POOPY i won't be home for most of tomorrow SORRY got the horse show still have to go! have to wake up at 6 o'clock in the morning AGAIN!! GRRR!

Ink said...

Wolfy, its good to know that I'm missed!
XD

I'm there!

XxInk

Ink said...

Becca, I want to talk to you too!

Its okay! Just have fun with your thingers and tell me how all of it goes okay?

XxInk

elfgirl564 said...

i was shopping as dicribed in the cbox. call me tomorrow after church and ill tell u about it. i have one funny story about the sales clerk... but im going to post about it so when i talk to u it wont be funny anymore,also i just read a book by a british author so now all my thoughts are coming in a british accent. blimey, i think ive gone mad.

Ink said...

I can't wait to hear about all the freakyish things that you bought!!
Woot!

Ooooo! I'll go there now and read some'z!

My gosh she's gone mad! I think we need to put a hold on the fish and chips for a while now...

XxInk

Ink said...

I'll try to call you tomorrow when I can. But like I said in the c-box, I'm going to be out all day.
So it might be late...

XxInk

elfgirl564 said...

i know ive gone mad...but then, hasnt everyone ?

Just another face in the crowd said...

*tear* I miss you too!!! I feel like I can never blog anymore!!

Well I have a new post, can you check it out?

Ink said...

Elgirl, yes indeed. We have all gone mad in one way or another...

XxInk

Ink said...

I know! *sniffs*

I'll check it out now!!

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

Thanks Ink! :D I'm so happy to hear from you!! ^.^

Ink said...

Same to you!!!!

How is your day going??

XxInk

wings said...

Hi iNK JUST LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT WE FINALLY HAVE DECIDED TO START THE VAMPIRE BLOG LOL
sILLYPOPSODA! X AND WINGS OF COURSE :)

Ink said...

Woot!!!!
I'll check it out as soon as I can!!!
XD

Can't wait to see it!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i will, e-mails promise

Ink said...

I'll check them soon! If not now then later tonight!

XxInk