CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Now...

Now that I know that some of you guys are also Titanic fans, I was looking around and I found some AWESOME PICS from the movie earlier today.
I'm just not sure that I can put them on here...
Go here and look at all the awesome pics!

http://www.allmoviephoto.com/photo/1997_Titanic_photo.html

http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/stroheim/163/titanic2.htm

I just really need to go and watch that movie... whilst eating popcorn...

XxInk

5 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

becca[you dazzle me] said...

lol you silly little girl, that movie always makes me cry, shot i don't know how long i can stay on, i have something going on tonight, i know AGAIN!! i am WAY to busy!

elfgirl564 said...

aww. that is such a cute movie!

Ink said...

Becca: It makes me cry too!
: (

Elfgirl, I know!

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

OMG!!! Those pics are awesome!!!! :D

Ink said...

I know!
XD

XxInk