CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ummmm...

I'm thinking that I'm going to go to go back to my Jack Skellington background...
This one just seems really hard to read...
So what do you guys think?

XxInk

12 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Anonymous said...

ya i like jack skeleton better...no offense Titaniclovers of the world!




_MRR

becca[you dazzle me] said...

it is hard to read but it is totally your choice my dear! i miss you! : (

elfgirl564 said...

just change the colors of the type. hey ink, im feeling really wacked up right now, can you go to my blog, i need to talk.

elfgirl564 said...

ink, why do you have flashing, bright myspace ads all over youre blog? humm? ads are a vehical for comercicalism. oh wait. they are comericalism. see im ok!

Ink said...

MRR: I'm not offended in the least. Thanks for telling me!

Becca: I miss you too!

Elfy: I tried. this one looks the best.
And the adds are because the background is a myspace thing.

XxInk

Unknown said...

WO0T! i like-e-ed its!!!!!

Ink said...

Thanks.

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

Which ever you prefer ^_^

Ink said...

Well thank you!

XxInk

turnabout said...

like your background...

miss you, love you, hope everythings good with you cause you deserve it.

kat

Ink said...

Thank you Kitty!

I miss and love you too!

You do too! Never think that you don't deserve to be happy!

XxInk

elfgirl564 said...

kitty that sounded like a goodbye. what are you doing!!!???? sorry if im freaking out, im very tense right now. just sat thourth a talk with my parents. oh joy.