CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 14, 2007

Waaaaaaaa....


I love Switchfoot. I'm listening to them NOW!! GOOD STUFF RIGHT HERE.
Look em' up.
They ROCK!!

XxInk

8 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

turnabout said...

ha, my friend has a cd mix of their songs that she let me listen to a couple years back. it was amazing!...i should really borrow it again... hmmmm...

<3 kitkat

Ink said...

You should! I LOOOOOOVE THEM!!

XxInk

MRR said...

OOOO...SWITCH FOOT...I saw Them live!!!!!! :)







-MRR

Ink said...

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
DON'T THEY TOTALLY ROCK LIVE?!?!?!?!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i love AFI and i really really want to find that freakin' cd but it is MIA

Ink said...

I'm sure you'll find it soon!

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i am feeling poopy for no reason what so ever i want to talk... talk to you soon

Ink said...

Awww! FEEL BETTER SOON!!

XxInk