CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Tell me...

Do you guys like the new background? Tell me yes or no. I won't be offended either way.
And can you guys read this okay?
I'm trying to find a good contrasting color to make it easier to read, this seemed like an okay choice.
Tell me what cha' think!

Just keep the text away from Jack and Rose's hair and you'll be fine... in terms of reading this.

XxInk

7 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i like it, very nice!

Ink said...

Thank you!

XxInk

J.J. Ride said...

its cool, a little hard to read though

J.J. Ride said...

hey check out my new post, tell me what you think

Ink said...

I know it is, I'm trying to find a contrasting color that will work... and I'm still working on it...

I will!
XD

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

i like it, the new new one lol

Ink said...

Thank you Becca!

XxInk