CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Well,

My fam got a Wii the other day.
Its so AWESOME. The only thing is that my arms hurt from bowling...
Anyways, we made a whole bunch of little Mii dudes.
And Its SO HILARIOUS. My younger brother, he made one that looks JUST LIKE MY DAD.
Its SO FUNNY!!!! And we made my mom too, she's not as funny looking as my dad though...
Anyways, then my other brother, (I have three for those of you who don't know) made one called "Mr. Evil"
And he really does look evil too... or... stoned...
And I made a little emo chick!

So yeah, its really funny boxing with the little dude that looks like my dad... I don't know why, but I get the biggest kick out of that...

Well, goodnight everyone!

XxInk

15 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

elfgirl564 said...

ok who made mr evil? youngest one?

Ink said...

Yup. That one.

XxInk

elfgirl564 said...

humm. thought so.

Ink said...

So how is your day going? Other then what you told me on the phone that is...
Eat any good foods?

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

Haha! I also have a Wii! It's soo fun!! I made one that kinda looks like me... XD

And my brother made one called Mac and Cheese... don't ask why, LOL! HEHEHE

Ink said...

I know! I love the Wii too!

And really? She looks like you? SVEET!!

XxInk

elfgirl564 said...

i had nacos. i babysat the triplet horrors. i had to deal with both my little sisters crying, which is not fun when im at my best. my broth was actually ok.

Just another face in the crowd said...

Kind of... a little bit... XD

Ink said...

Elfy, wow. The younger bro was okay today huh?
Shocker.
Sorry that you had to endure the whole crying sibs thing.
At least its over right?

XxInk

Ink said...

Just Another Face in the Crowd, what other games do you have for your Wii?

XxInk

elfgirl564 said...

YES!!! THANK GOD!!!! talk about shock, i almost keeled over.

Ink said...

I think I almost would have too... which wouldn't have been good I'm thinking...
XD

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

lol nice! love ya darling...

Just another face in the crowd said...

I have Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, Spiderman 3, Mario Party 8, hmmm I think that's it... XD

Ink said...

Just another face in the crowd, I have Twilight Princess too!
Its good!
How is Spidy 3?

Becca, Love ya too!

XxInk