CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Cookie question time.

Have you ever noticed the constant war between Oreo's and Chips Ahoy! cookies?
Well, I have a question for you all out there reading this fine, small post.
Which one is superior?
The Oreo?
Or Chips Ahoy?

And don't ask me why I'm asking you this, because even I don't have the answer to that question.

XxInk

10 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

Anonymous said...

i have no idea...that is an excellent question....i like them tsame i think...but maybe the oreo is superior with its creamness....??? ill have to get back to you..lol


-MRR

Ink said...

Its a tough question... I don't even know which one I think is better...

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

there is no possible way you can answer that... i chose... MINE COOKIES!! they're yummy... : D *smile growing bigger and somehow a bit evil* hehehe

btw that * thing i did sounds really silly, but it is so so true hehe

elfgirl564 said...

chips ahoy! chocolate chips! YUUUMMM!

turnabout said...

i have no idea. i donno which i like better. although, i am kind of partial to the oreo... hmmm...

that a real stumpper...

<3 kitkat

Ink said...

Ooooo! What do your cookies taste like Becca?

XxInk

Ink said...

Kat, and Elfgirl, I'm still stumped.

XxInk

Courtney said...

i like Chips Ahoy... i dont like Oreos too much *gasp* the chocolate cookie part is kinda gross. i luv hte middle tho!

Unknown said...

with out a doubt: OREO OREO OREO OREO OREO OREO OREO OREO OREOO-oh-oh-oh-ooh-oooooh!

Ink said...

Well, I should have seen that coming.
XD

XxInk