CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

So....

Nothings been going on with me.
I got that sweet little thing on the bottom of my blog... the playlist. That what its called!
Anyways, I really want to go and watch Titanic and cry.
Its like medicine for me. A cure.
Just hearing a song from that movie makes me want to cry (BTW, I have a couple of those in my playlist *sniff, sniff*).
But the only thing about wanting to watch that movie is that its on my TIVO in the main room of the house, and not all my sibs are old enough to watch that movie.
And my older brother doesn't really like that movie.
So, alas, I will have to wait to watch the tragic story of two lovers on the doomed leviathan Titanic, for the...
I lost count how many times I've seen that movie...

Make it count.

XxInk

4 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

becca[you dazzle me] said...

wow sounds like fun! lol miss ya sweetheart sorry i have been so busy, ohh i found THE PERFECT dress of all time but unfortunatly it was to costly, or i thought it was, and didn't have my size... :' (

Ink said...

I miss you too!

Oh my gosh! What did it look like?
And that is SO SAD I hate it when that happens!!
I'm sure that you'll find an even better one!!

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

Hey! I like the songs on here! ^.^

Hey how'd you get your background like that? I have been trying really hard to do something like that, and it won't work... can you tell me?

Ink said...

Thank you!

Ummm... you need the URL for it, then copy and paste it in a side bar "Page elements" thing.
Use the Java/HTML thing.
Try that!

XxInk