CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 31, 2007

Post.

I'm calling this post "post" because I'm not creative enough to think of anything better.

Anyways, who else is sad that monday is like the official end of summer?
My gosh, that depresses me.
I don't want summer to end yet! I'm not done with it! I'll never will be...
Hee hee.
I don't know about you guys, but I had a rocking summer. I saw my fav band (along with about a million others) live, and had the time of my life doing it with my best friend. Along with our dumb guy friends.
I've made new friends, hooked up with the old, discovered the Twilight series, and so much more.
I'm just not really ready for it to end yet.
*sigh*

Plus, that means that I won't be able to talk to you guys as much!! Sad! : *(

Sorry that I sound like such a loser right now, I just wanted to get the "Its-almost-time-for-school" blues off my chest.

XxInk

14 Ways that we express ourselves to the world:

wings said...

ink
i understand...

i don't want the summer holiday to end either!
it's just so sad...
:(

good luck!

Ink said...

I'm glad that your with me Wings!
XD

XxInk

Just another face in the crowd said...

I started school already... *tear*

Ink said...

I'm sorry! You won't be alone for long!
*whimpers*

XxInk

Anonymous said...

-tear- ik what u mean INK....so sad summer is ending!!! NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!



-MEE

becca[you dazzle me] said...

: D i know how you feel love!!! it was so much fun!! lol i was glad about this summer because i met you this summer too!!

that was a big high-light of my summer!!!

elfgirl564 said...

i totally know how you feel. i walked into walmart the other day and started foaming at the mouths and screaming when i saw the BACK TO SCHOOL sign. NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Ink said...

MRR, I know. *sniffs*

XxInk

Ink said...

Becca, Awww! Meeting you was most def a highlight of my summer too!!!!
XD

XxInk

Ink said...

Elfgirl, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I know!!
I'm SO MAD ABOUT THAT!!!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!
*totally evil face on*

XxInk

turnabout said...

i totally understand! (although my summer wasnt that great :P) i dont want summer to end! once school starts i'm probably gonna get really backed up and wont be able to get on as often :(:(:(

<3 kat

p.s. i hope you have a rocking school year!

Ink said...

Really? Well, don't worry. Not all my summers were that great. Last year SUCKED.
YOU'LL HAVE A BETTER ONE NEXT YEAR!!
XD
XD
XD

That makes me sad that I won't be able to talk to you!
: (
You too! Have a great school year!
: D

XxInk

becca[you dazzle me] said...

thanks. : D i don't want school to start

Ink said...

Me either.
I was just telling elfgirl in an e-mail how for me it hasn't sunk in yet.
Its almost like I'm going to wake up at any moment and be in like the middle of june or something.
Its just weird that summer passed so fast!

XxInk